




Our spring break was on shaky ground to begin with, Bert got extremely busy so he couldn't go anywhere. Luke had an opportunity to do some mission projects with the church middle school, so he didn't want to go. I promised Jacqulin a trip to the American Girl Bistro in Atlanta almost a year ago. I felt guilty I hadn't given Jacqulin her trip (it was for practicing her violin allll summer!) Jacqulin and I were set for a girls trip to AG for Tuesday morning. Well, Atlanta had terrible storms last weekend. Bert called me in the car Monday morning and said the police were requesting people stay out of Atlanta. I called Aunt Charlotte. "What are you doing?" She said to come on down to their lake house. We invited Jacqulin's friend Kahsia. It was a little bit chilly but we had a big time. Amelia loved the girl time. Alex went to a friends house for the night - he knew there were too many girls in one house. We hunted for Easter eggs, played Mall Madness, threw rocks in the lake, ate somores, found fossils, watched a crawfish and laughed a lot.
Thanks to the Brodowski's for saving our spring break!!
No comments:
Post a Comment