


We had a great Father's Day weekend. We were able to take Papa to dinner on Saturday night. We went to church Sunday morning and went to lunch with several father's (Derreck and Mickey) and their families. The most fun part of the day was spending the majority of the afternoon at the ballpark, afterall that's only fair we spent the day at the ballpark for my birthday. It was great and not near as hot as on my birthday - darn!!
Bert and Luke think I am way goofy on taking so many pictures. Do you think they posed for a couple of these?
1 comment:
POSERS....
I still like it even if you are playing around. Actually I first thought oh!!look how excited Bert is...
Deb my crew thinks I've lost it a little dragging the camera around. But later they will appreciate it...
Love ya..Great Job on the pics and Happy Fathers Day belated to Bert!
Post a Comment