Monday, May 11, 2009

The Cost of Being Beautiful.

So, Thursday, May 7th was Jacqulin's big day. Luke gets his braces off in two weeks so while I'm used to the monthly routine we decided to keep it up for a couple more years.
When I was getting ready to post these pictures I asked Jacqulin what the title should be? She said I don't know "Our children are expensive."? So, I guess we have stressed enough about how much this little adventure is costing.





Now she knows that not only does something like this take a chunk out of your wallet it is also rather painful. She's been doing really well but now she knows Luke wasn't just making it all up.
Of course she made a fine color choice of pink and green. Beautiful!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love them. I wish I would have gotten braces when I was younger so I could have gotten cool colored bands too. I think she looks beautiful with the braces, too. I hope they do not hurt too bad.

Paula said...

Someone once said that braces make your mouth feel like a cadillac with silver chrome. You look be-u-t-ful, Jacqulin!