Luke looked sharp in his black suit and size 11 dress shoes. Aunt Beverly was the first lady he got to escort.
Tuesday, July 28, 2009
Congratulations Dad and Bobbie
This weekend, July 25, 2009 Bert's 83 year old dad got married. It was a beautiful service and everyone had a lovely time. It's been a lot of fun telling other people that even at 83 you can find love and start a new life together.

Luke looked sharp in his black suit and size 11 dress shoes. Aunt Beverly was the first lady he got to escort.

Luke looked sharp in his black suit and size 11 dress shoes. Aunt Beverly was the first lady he got to escort.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You all look wonderful. We hate we missed it.
Bert and Deborah--
I'm so sorry we missed Uncle Don's wedding. I had really planned on being there. The photos are great. I can't believe how much the kids have grown! We need to get together sometime soon. You'll love Jill and the girls!
"Danny B"
Post a Comment