Saturday, December 5, 2009

Woooo!!! Hoooooo!!

The appliances are here!! The appliances are here!!!!





I really think we are going to be in a comfortable place with the kitchen by Christmas. Funny thing is this is my year to host the Totcky family Christmas. That's my side of the family. Bert's side of the family comes to our house for Christmas Eve. So, I would love to at least have the appliances in place.

Bert and I went to Sheffield, AL on Wednesday and picked everything out. Thank the good Lord for the internet. Bert found a company that has great deals and deliver to TN. For whatever reason we don't have to pay sales taxes. So, we saved a good amount of money. The sales man said they might be able to deliver next week. When we got home they called and said they will be here on Friday. Wooo! Hoooo!

The work crew will be here Monday morning to wire and move and install and all that good stuff.
Now, if everyone will just pray that the island will be delivered a week early I will be sitting pretty at Christmas.

No comments: