The kids stay locally in homes all around the area. We hosted 10 6th grade girls, 2 college leaders and a couple extra helpers.
This is the group that stayed at our house. They were wonderful! Great kids. I loved having a house full and I love that they had their first DNow experience here. I pray this weekend made a profound effect on them forever.
This is Erica, my hero and helper. This was taken Saturday at lunch. I think I'm an emotional eater??! We look a little crazy but we had a blast. I honestly would have been exhausted without her help. It was just nice to have another person help prepare meals and get 10 girls showered and out the door to be on time to activities.
We got lost in the woods, no really, we took a little hike to do a Bible study in a cave. Never found the cave, heard coyotes howling and really didn't know where we were. Some where in the woods of Brentwood. It was a fun adventure though. Of course we had hot chocolate and snacks.
Having teenagers is turning out to be a lot of fun. They played a ton of games and used up some energy. You know, that energy, when you start getting slap happy because you haven't had any sleep.
Kids everywhere! Great college leaders.
No comments:
Post a Comment