Bert and I pretending we came to California by ourselves. Who is that annoying kid creeping into our picture??... oh, he's ours.
Hey, guess what? You set a GPS to find something and it will get you there!! I knew we couldn't walk up to the sign from the street but the GPS took us as close and it could. When I entered Griffith Park as the next destination I guess the GPS unit decided it would be fun to go thru some extreme neighborhoods. The roads were barely wide enough to get one car through. The garage doors and front doors were on the curb.
Wouldn't that be against code's anywhere else?
By the way, we've acquired a new child, Spencer, one of Luke's friends. His dad is the music leader at this conference. He's been everywhere with us. It's nice to have a good kid tag along that doesn't aggravate Jacqulin in the process.
1 comment:
I have a long lost brother?!?!?! oh yeah... his name is Spencer.
Post a Comment