Tuesday, September 14, 2010

First Day of School - sort of



It's about now that I'm feeling like a bad mom. The kids have been in school for 4 or 5 weeks and I still haven't taken that first day of school picture. I really hate it because I had a good trend going. So, Luke started high school this year. That means, including kindergarten, I have taken a first day of school picture for the last 10 years. Well, if I had taken a picture this year. It's sort of like missing Christmas morning. Who wouldn't get a picture on Christmas morning.
Jacquin started middle school this year. I finally got her picture, this was about a week after school started and I was insisting that we get a picture on the front steps -like I've done for the last 9 years. It was raining!! Nice!!! So, Jacqulin let me take her picture inside the front door. Luke decided breakfast was more important.
They are both very happy in their new schools and doing great. I wish their mom could get it together.

No comments: