We had 20 girls show up for this little Christmas party at our house. We had so much fun playing games, eating junk food and sharing Christmas cheer. I am so honored that they share their lives with me.
Thursday, December 23, 2010
I LOVE these girls.
I have done several things with these girls over the past 3+ years. These are Jacqulin's friends. They are all 7th grade girls and we have been to camp together, gotten lost in the woods, and I have taught their Sunday school class the past 2 years.



We had 20 girls show up for this little Christmas party at our house. We had so much fun playing games, eating junk food and sharing Christmas cheer. I am so honored that they share their lives with me.


We had 20 girls show up for this little Christmas party at our house. We had so much fun playing games, eating junk food and sharing Christmas cheer. I am so honored that they share their lives with me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment