Friday, January 7, 2011

Sumner family Christmas Eve 2010

Our kids are the youngest Sumner grandkids so, it has been a long time since we've had a baby around. Last year Anna wasn't running around yet. This year the house was full of kids and they are all dancing, jumping and running - I loved it! We had Hannah, Anna, Hunter and Camille - that is in order according to age.





We even had Derrick and Heather and their kids. What a special touch kids add to Christmas. I am so glad everyone was able to come. Hunter is the funniest little boy. I have rarely seen him cry and he seems genuinely excited about life and all it has to offer. At some point in the evening someone mentioned surprises and Hunter exclaimed "Surprise!!" with his arms flung in the air. That was great!!


Two Christmases ago in this very spot Papa said it was time for him to have some great grandchildren. I think he took everyone by surprise but, when papa speaks....



Not real sure about the story here but, it looks like Donald and Debbie are telling fish tales. "it was this big, no it was thiiiss big!"


We are so blessed to be close to Tim. Luke loves him and I cannot believe Luke is taller than him now.

This year Jacqulin read a poem that my sister, Sonya, wrote "Mary Had The Little Lamb." It was so special to me to have the Christmas story and the salvation Jesus offers told this way.



How did Luke get to be 15?


Hunter says "I love Abbey, but she's in my personal space."

Aunt Bev pulled the major surprise on Jacqulin and bought her a gift I wouldn't get her. She was so excited.

1 comment:

Jacqulin said...

hey about the age thing with the little kids... ( you know since i'm not one anymore)... you put them in the wrong order... hunter is older than anna