I think she really will miss singing but I'm very proud of her for evaluating her schedule and being aware that she has to have some time to rest. They really did sound great.
Wednesday, June 29, 2011
Jacqulin sings with the Middle school worship band... for the last time.
This has been a great experience for her. They led worship Wednesday night, June 29, 2011 for the last time until school starts back. However, Jacqulin has realized that she has too much on her plate and will not be able to sing in the band next year.




I think she really will miss singing but I'm very proud of her for evaluating her schedule and being aware that she has to have some time to rest. They really did sound great.

I think she really will miss singing but I'm very proud of her for evaluating her schedule and being aware that she has to have some time to rest. They really did sound great.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment