Well, it's difficult when your instrument sounds like a shotgun going off. We have a great little practice room for him to use but all the neighbors can hear it too. The middle school band teacher lives down the street and told me one day he could hear Luke playing when he was walking one day. Another neighbor stopped me in the grocery store and told me how much he enjoyed hearing Luke practice. He said his Mom had allowed him to practice and he realized what a sacrifice that was for our family (& the neighbors). We had the windows open this Spring and heard another neighbor complain about the constant drum noise that comes from our house. I guess her mom didn't let her practice anything fun. Ha!
So, I took him to the practice field at the high school. I walked the track while he played til his heart was content.
No comments:
Post a Comment