Hardest part about today is this is the first time Luke and Jacqulin have not started school on the same day. Luke doesn't start for another week. He was laughing about this and she told him she would not be quiet at 6:00 a.m. when she was getting ready.
Friday, August 5, 2011
First Day of School for Jacqulin 2011
Jacqulin's first day of eigth grade, Friday, August 5, 2011. Wow!! I cannot believe how tall she is. More importantly, I cannot believe this beautiful girl is my daughter. She is as pretty on the inside as she is on the outside. The thing that struck me the most today was how nervous she is to start 8th grade. If I had looked like that in 8th grade I would have ruled the school!
Hardest part about today is this is the first time Luke and Jacqulin have not started school on the same day. Luke doesn't start for another week. He was laughing about this and she told him she would not be quiet at 6:00 a.m. when she was getting ready.
Hardest part about today is this is the first time Luke and Jacqulin have not started school on the same day. Luke doesn't start for another week. He was laughing about this and she told him she would not be quiet at 6:00 a.m. when she was getting ready.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment