
Uncle Mike is GLAD this isn't a week long fiesta.




We went to Charlotte's house in Huntsville, AL to celebrate Saturday, December 22, 2007. It was good that all of us could be together. Charlotte even had a birthday cake for baby Jesus. The kids read the story about Mary and Joseph and God's gift to us, Jesus, his son.It explains that is why we give gifts today. We've read this same book for as many years as I can remember. I think this tradition was started with Mom's first grandchild, Garrett, who is now 22 and expecting his first baby girl in February. Wow how time flies.



1 comment:
It looks like you all had fun. I keep checking for pictures of Christmas at your house. I can't get email to send out from here. I am glad your house did not burn down. You are getting creative with the blog. It keeps changing colors. Where did you find the counter? Did you take it off? Talk to you soon.
Post a Comment