Thursday, December 6, 2007

Christmas Cards







Historically Bert has designed our Christmas cards. They are always phenomenal. I have never felt like the plumbers wife whose house is always in need of plumbing or the cobblers wife whose children need shoes. Bert has always come through on great Christmas cards. Last year was my idea. I have to take credit when I can because it is so rare that I have an original thought. Last year Luke was holding his guitar and Jacqulin was holder her violin. The picture was taken in my living room that I think is gorgeous. The card was another spectacular one. However, this year we got nothing!! Nada! Zip! Really neither of us can even come up with a concept. So, we thought about just a collage of sorts. Activities the kids have been involved in all year. Wow!! We take a lot of pictures but I don't think any of them are Christmas card quality. I don't think the collage will happen so I decided to showcase some of the pictures I like. I don't care if they make the card because I have a blog!!

No comments: