




We had a very lazy day. Alex actually slept until 10:30 which cracked me up because we all thought Amelia would be the one to sleep late.
The girls made a clubhouse and had a "no boys allowed" kind of day. They had a secret handshake, a password and the works. We played games (Deal or No Deal and Ello) and even ate lunch in the clubhouse. I can say "we" because after all I am a girl and I was allowed to join the club.
The boys worked on their music.
After lunch we went to a secret location and worked on a surprise. Don't we look like we are up to something? We are!
After working on our surprise it was time for "HAPPY HOUR!!" We were so pleased to introduce the cousins to Sonic Happy Hour. Everyday from 2-4, it's our favorite time of day.
No comments:
Post a Comment