Bert designed merchandise for the Country Music Association Awards. I am so proud of him. He has always done fabulous work and it's nice that the country market has discovered him. This year he has designed for Trace Adkins, Blake Shelton, Dierks Bentley, Jason Aldean, Jason Michael Carroll and Amy Grant/Vince Gill just to name a few. He has Sugarlands tour merchandise finished for their next tour. It's just amazing. Well, he is just amazing. I love hearing from their "people" that they are "blown away" by Bert's talent. Now they can see one of the reasons I've been blown away for 16 years!! Our anniversary is tomorrow!
So, when you design for the CMA awards they give you tickets to see the show!! Wooo! Hooo! I bought new clothes and got to spend a night out with my husband. We had a great time. He has great clients and this was a great perk!
No comments:
Post a Comment