Bert plays drums for our adult worship services and I sing in the choir. I guess I didn't think that our kids would have the opportunity to be this involved in worship until they got older. We are so pleased with our church and the time and energy they have poured into our kids.
Sunday, March 1, 2009
A house full of Worship leaders?!
Two weeks ago I published pictures of Jacqulin helping lead worship in the children's worship room. Well, this past Wednesday night Luke played drums for the middle school worship service. Our church has recently put together a youth worship band. Actually had enough kids to put two bands together. They were really awesome.




Bert plays drums for our adult worship services and I sing in the choir. I guess I didn't think that our kids would have the opportunity to be this involved in worship until they got older. We are so pleased with our church and the time and energy they have poured into our kids.
Bert plays drums for our adult worship services and I sing in the choir. I guess I didn't think that our kids would have the opportunity to be this involved in worship until they got older. We are so pleased with our church and the time and energy they have poured into our kids.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment