This was really a win win situation for me. I got to spend some time with Hannah and I sent her home with the Fire Station. Hee, hee!
Sunday, March 1, 2009
Our Hannah Night!
Heather had a shopping spree at the crazy kids consignment sale in Franklin. I think she was in line to pay for about 4 hours! Whew! Hope Hannah and Hunter got a lot of cheap clothes. We are glad she was willing to wait in line because we got Hannah.





This was really a win win situation for me. I got to spend some time with Hannah and I sent her home with the Fire Station. Hee, hee!
This was really a win win situation for me. I got to spend some time with Hannah and I sent her home with the Fire Station. Hee, hee!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Thanks for keeping her. She had a great time. We have the Fire Station in the basement, she says it is for Hunter, but that he will share with her. She was most excited about eating ice cream with Jacqulin on the couch while watching Cinderella.
In the last picture they both have little chocolate ice cream mustaches.
Post a Comment