We wanted to meet Hunter the day he was born but the kids had school and Jacqulin had a choir concert that night. Then, the concert was cancelled because we had tornadoes. I voted to not drive to the hospital and dodge the weather. Jacqulin and I were leaving the next morning to go out of town. So, when we finally got to hold him all the visitors were out of our way and we had him to ourselves. Jacqulin said that I am a baby hog and I didn't let her hold him long enough. So, I admit it, I am a baby hog!!!
Jacqulin looks like she is holding a baby doll. And in fact he is a doll and a sweet baby boy.
We are so glad you are here baby Hunter. I hope you are letting your Mom rest a little.
1 comment:
What a little doll!
Jacqulin is a natural at holding babies.....and Yes ..... you are a baby hog. Good thing Jacqulin takes after me with her sweet disposition!
Post a Comment