So, between the hours of 4:00 and 10:00 pm we bought an island today!!!! I have been cutting pictures out of magazines for about 2 years. You know, pictures of things I really like for the kitchen like islands, ovens, hoods, cabinets. Our friend Derrick looked at some of the pictures and sent me a link to an island I picked out. It was made by a man who lives in Franklin and has a showroom at the Factory. The island was only $10,500!!! WHAT!??! Today we found one that is being custom made to my specifications for about $8,600 LESS!!! God is so good.
Abbey says "if I close my eyes tight enough all the hammering and dust will go away."
Bert was able to move my top cabinet and move the refrigerator to it's new location and finish the wall.
The island will take 8 weeks to make and be delivered. Christmas is in 7 weeks. I'm praying for an early Christmas present, but even if it doesn't get here early I'm so excited to have found what I really wanted and for an unbelievable price I can wait.
No comments:
Post a Comment