Apparently, this is the hottest summer New York has seen in 20 years. That just makes me laugh. I've never been to New York in the summer and we got the full effect.
I was in charge of craft class. I think the kids had a great time. I tried to create crafts that went along with the Bible study. Monday we painted star Christmas ornaments for the birth of Jesus. Wednesday we painted pillow cases about how special we are to go with Psalm 139 - we are fearfully and wonderfully made and God knows when you sit or stand.
In the mornings we went to PS 64 for a basketball and cheerleading camp. Jacqulin taught the tumbling class. After lunch in a different PS we went to the church for art classes. We had dance, music, art, crafts, and cooking.
1 comment:
In that last picture my neck looks all weird.
Post a Comment