Thursday, December 16, 2010

WOOO!! HOOOO!! - December 16th will be celebrated forever!

Making cookies to celebrate Christmas and getting braces off!


The BEFORE picture! Just hurry up and get this over with.
We will always remember the day Jacqulin got her braces off because it has been long awaited and, more importantly, it's Heather's birthday. I think Jacqulin was way more excited about the braces coming off than Heather's birthday but it was a great way to remember.
This is Mrs. Donna, she's our favorite hygenist. Luke and Jacqulin both say there is one girl in this office who acts like she is roping a calf. In other words, she's a little rough.



The AFTER picture! Wow! I think she looks about 5 years older. Which scares this Mama to the bone.

2 comments:

Sonya said...

WOW...I didn't think she could get any prettier...I was wrong!
DARLING YOU LOOK MARVELOUS!

Ninztee said...

Pretty, pretty girl! Just like her mom.