
Jacqulin and I were in a Christmas musical at our church last weekend. We only did two shows but wow are we tired. It seems we have something every night - and that's our normal schedule. Tonight, Tuesday night, Jacqulin had voilin, we picked Luke up from a field trip in downtown Nashville, we stopped by a local chocolate shop in downtown Franklin to pay for goodies for teachers from the PTO, then went to our local Panerra Bread to pick up left overs. At 9:05 they allow me, on occasion, to get all left over bagels, breads and pastries to deliver to the teachers the next morning. I probably got 40 pounds of bagels!! Tomorrow we have Wed night church, I'm teaching Jacqulin's class. Thursday they both start Upword Basketball and Cheerleading. Whew!!
3 comments:
But your tree looks so pretty! Pretty enough to be in a Christmas card. Thanks again for letting us use your house and tree.
Thanks for sending your blog. I really enjoyed seeing those beautiful kids. Sounds like you are really busy. Have a very Merry Christmas. Love you all.
Luke is starting basketball? I need game times to come watch!
Post a Comment