






Bert is in a band called Groovebox. They played tonight at the Bunganut Pig here in Franklin. They always pack out the house. Tonight was no different. The "PIG" loves them and wants them to play at least once a month. It seems they have quite a reputation and there were several professional players there tonight checking them out. One of the guys stopped me and asked if I was with the band (I'm the girl working the tip jar so I guess it's obvious.) Anyway, he was very interested in them. It turned out he's a studio musician that plays drums for everybody.
I'm very proud of them. They are so entertaining and everyone has such a good time whenever and wherever they play.
GROOVEBOX UNITE!!!
The band is: Taylin Rae Lead Vocal
Tom Carson on Lead guitar
Bert Sumner on Drums
Dieter on Bass guitar
1 comment:
What kind of music do they play? We have a place here in Gadsden that brings in bands every Friday & Saturday night. We go usually a couple of times a month. We went and saw the Velcro Pygmies New Years Eve! They are awesome!!!
Post a Comment