
LUKE DOING THE SNOW DANCE!!!!!!



Luke had a really busy day. I told him I would pick him up from school (never do that). We went to Sonic and I let him get cheesesticks (never do that either, I think they are the most unhealthy substance on the planet - even though they taste great) and we went and got Jacqulin out of school a bit early. He had no clue we were headed to the dentist to start the orthodontic process. He got spacers!! Wooo! Hooo! Next Tuesday we get the whole shebang! He completely freaked out in California Pizza Kitchen when one of the spacers popped off while he was eating.
All is good. On the way home it began to snow. The weather people said it wasn't going to start until much later tonight. As the pictures (with my new camera) show we got quite a nice covering. I know to people in other parts of the world this is like dandruf. But to my kids this is enough to snow ski in. At least that is the plan for tomorrow. School is usually closed by now with this amount of snow on the ground. However, the weather people on T.V. say it is going to turn to rain and be all gone by in the morning!! We will just have to wait and see.
Luke did the snow dance - Will he be successful?!?
No comments:
Post a Comment