Sunday, April 13, 2008

It's "V" Week!





For the past 3 years Jacqulin has played for two Kindergarten classes at her school. The kindergarten classes study a letter each week. Every Spring they study "V" and invite Jacqulin to play her violin. There is one picture of Jacqulin and Ms. Cope. Ms. Cope is very special to us, she was Luke's Kindergarten teacher and then she was Jacqulin's teacher. I will always remember the first day of Kindergarten for Luke. Ms. Cope said it is my job to make sure your child loves school. Both of my children do love school and I thank Ms. Cope for that.
Jacqulin played for Mrs. Daniel's class too. Mrs. Daniels is very special to us as well. Her daughter, Morgan and Jacqulin have been great friends since they met in Ms. Cope's Kindergarten class.
She played "Etude," which is her Spring Recital song, and then she played "Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star." She did a great job.
Ms. Cope's class clapped and said "BRAVO, BRAVO!!!" They were very cute.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am glad that she is still playing for the kindergarten classes. I know the students enjoy it. I would let her play for my class if I taught at her school. I know she does a wonderful job. I can't wait to hear her play at her recital.

I like the new green background.