Tuesday, July 22, 2008

"I'm Aunt Debbie aka your cruise director"




My sister, Charlotte, and her husband, Mike, are enjoying a few days at the beach. Alex and Amelia are at the Sumner ranch for a few days. Bert laughs every summer and calls me the cruise director because my kids wake up asking "what are we doing today?" I do try to plan some things but everyday all summer is difficult.
While Amelia and Alex are here I have slipped back into Cruise director and favorite aunt. Yesterday, Sunday was a slow day, we went to church and just hung out around the house. We did go to dinner with some friends and found out that apparently we had interrupted some girl watching that Luke and Alex were into at the pool.
Today, Monday, we started the day with a couple of hours at the pool. After lunch Luke had to have his braces tightened. (Not fun but it had to be done.)

1 comment:

Paula said...

What great memories you are creating for your family!