Saturday, August 16, 2008

Our day with Hannah!







I was so busy with getting to the beach and then getting school started and then getting a dog that I didn't realize I had not shared our day with Hannah. You know it's rough when you've been playing all summer and then your Mom has to go back to work. So, we tried to make it a fun day.
Hannah realized that not only do we have magnets on our refridgerator, we also have them on the washing machine. She first found Sponge Bob and said "Oh, you have to come in here," and she ran him to the fridge. Jacqulin has magnet 'paper dolls' that have all kinds of outfits, including shirts, pants, skirts, shoes and purses. She told one of the magnet girls "good job, she's wearing big girl panties." She found a pumpkin magnet that she put over a girls face so she would smile bigger. We laughed so hard at her running back and forth.
It reminded me of Jacqulin at this age. I have her on video lining the magnets up on the washing machine and teaching them like they were a class of children. Too funny.
I knew that we had had a successful Hannah day when she started crying when Heather drove up to get her. I thought she had smashed her finger or something. She just wanted to stay with her Aunt Debbie. She was so good and we enjoyed her so much.
Hannah, we will do this again real soon and you can play with the puppy.

No comments: