I feel very blessed to share my life with this man for the past 16 years. Some of Bert's friends kid him about having it so easy. They say he has always gotten everything he wants. The truth of the matter is he works very hard at everything he attempts, including marriage. He makes me very happy.
Last year I surprised him with a trip to San Antonio, TX. He didn't know where we were going until we got to the airport. This year it was a quiet celebration with a kid getting over pneumonia. That's real life and we wouldn't have it any other way.
What a difference a year makes. This is in front of the Alamo last year. I'm actually a few pounds lighter and Bert actually has more hair. I've asked him to grow it out. I think he looks HOT!
4 comments:
Happy Anniversary!!!! I hope that you had a great day together. Hopefully next year he will surprise you with a trip somewhere.
congratulations on 16 years! thats awesome that you two still like each other : ) i guess u know the secret...christ first. so happy for you! tony & i look forward to many years [16 +] as well! love u
Happy Anniversary Bert & Debbie!
WOW, that's amazing. I can't believe it's been 16 years.
I can say "I remember when... they lived at Players Club and Bert drove a VW convertible, etc etc."
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Post a Comment