Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas Day 2008



For the past 9 Christmases Papa has spent the night on Christmas Eve and shared Christmas morning with us. This is such a special time for our family. The kids love having their Papa here when they go to bed and when they wake up. Over the years Papa has helped put toys together, wrap, write notes and cheer me and Bert on until all hours of the night/morning. This year I was very proud of us. I think we were all in bed by midnight! Woo Hooo!!


The kids love waiting on the steps until Bert and I can pull ourselves together. Yeah, right.





The kids enjoyed Christmas at a different level this year. They really enjoyed thinking about other people and put a lot of thought into what others would want. They were very excited to see what their Daddy thought about his presents from them.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope Luke got some new pajama pants for Christmas. Those things are tore halfway up his leg.