The Totcky family Christmas was at the Dunlap house this year. We had a fabulous time even though we missed some key members. Maybe next year we can all be together again.
Happy Birthday baby Jesus! Thanks for coming to our party. The Dunlap's mountain retreat - I think it's Grace terrace or Riverside Retreat!
Mexican food - a great Christmas tradition! My impression of Aunt Sonya!
Hey, Deb. We did Mexican one Christmas - seak and chicken fajitas. This year we did baked lasagne. There are so many different family gatherings with the traditional fixin's. It's a treat to have something else. Looks like you all had a great get-together. Thanks for sharing. Love you!
We have been blessed beyond measure. God has blessed me with the life I've always dreamed of. We have a great family, and live in a great southern small town. I am so glad that I could share a little of this with you. Thanks for stopping by and sharing our lives.
1 comment:
Hey, Deb. We did Mexican one Christmas - seak and chicken fajitas. This year we did baked lasagne. There are so many different family gatherings with the traditional fixin's. It's a treat to have something else. Looks like you all had a great get-together. Thanks for sharing. Love you!
Post a Comment