The first game is the hardest in anything you try. Jacqulin wasn't quite sure what to expect. We found that she could guard a giant if need be. The most important thing is that she had a good time and she is an asset to her team. Way to go Jacqulin.
In P.E. I had a huge girl I had to guard. She was head and shoulders taller. I would do everything I could...One day she just put her hand on my forehead and my feet and arms were just a going as she looked at me and shook her head shot the ball anyway....We both just laughed. At least we had fun! Enjoy yourself Jacqulin!!!!
We have been blessed beyond measure. God has blessed me with the life I've always dreamed of. We have a great family, and live in a great southern small town. I am so glad that I could share a little of this with you. Thanks for stopping by and sharing our lives.
2 comments:
We want to come watch Jacqulin play basketball. Let us know what her schedule is.
In P.E. I had a huge girl I had to guard. She was head and shoulders taller. I would do everything I could...One day she just put her hand on my forehead and my feet and arms were just a going as she looked at me and shook her head shot the ball anyway....We both just laughed. At least we had fun!
Enjoy yourself Jacqulin!!!!
Post a Comment