Tuesday, January 13, 2009

New Pajamas for Luke!

I guess I didn't think anyone would notice but, his pants were torn in every picture. So, yes, Luke did get new flannel pajama pants for Christmas. Funny thing is it has taken me 3 weeks to get him to wear them. He's very attached to the red ones. They are out of here. Not even enough there to give to charity.

3 comments:

Sonya said...

I noticed!!! Thought it was too funny! Everyone has a favorite worn out something!! Don't they?

Now to break in the new pair!!!

LOVE THE UPDATES!!!!

Anonymous said...

Okay good to know Luke got new pants...I'll put a stop to the fundraising.

Heather said...

All of my Christmas morning pictures have Fletcher wearing last year's pj's and they are WAY too short!!! LOL! I didn't find new Christmas ones in time, and he loves the old ones anyway!! One pic is with him, Momma, and Daddy and his belly is showing!! So...I understand Luke!