Unintentionally I have over-scheduled Jacquiln. It's all activities she has asked to do but they have piled up to the point that she doesn't have a lot of down time. On top of activities, she has had a ton of homework this year. When she walked in from school, she just wanted to sit down. Because it's Friday she doesn't have any homework or activities. About a 1/2 hour later she was outside playing with friends. I think we all need to take some time to veg.
Saturday, February 7, 2009
Enjoying the day and warm weather.
Luke is preparing for the Middle School baseball season. He's had an opportunity to train with a group in Nashville. So, it makes me feel good that the first warm day we have he wanted to throw ball with a friend.



Unintentionally I have over-scheduled Jacquiln. It's all activities she has asked to do but they have piled up to the point that she doesn't have a lot of down time. On top of activities, she has had a ton of homework this year. When she walked in from school, she just wanted to sit down. Because it's Friday she doesn't have any homework or activities. About a 1/2 hour later she was outside playing with friends. I think we all need to take some time to veg.
Unintentionally I have over-scheduled Jacquiln. It's all activities she has asked to do but they have piled up to the point that she doesn't have a lot of down time. On top of activities, she has had a ton of homework this year. When she walked in from school, she just wanted to sit down. Because it's Friday she doesn't have any homework or activities. About a 1/2 hour later she was outside playing with friends. I think we all need to take some time to veg.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sometimes, it just feels good to do nothing, huh, Jacqulin? I'm out of breath just hearing of all the activities. Love you guys.
Post a Comment