I've entered a contest for "The greatest job in the world!" It's a 6 month job on the Great Barrier Reef in Australia to be Island Caretaker. They are trying to promote tourism by having someone live on the island and keep a weekly blog. It's really hard stuff like go to the spa and blog about it. Go snorkeling and blog about it. Go walk on the beach and blog. Sort of what I do now. NOT!
There were 34,000 other applicants who want this - my - job! The tourism board will choose 10 finalist, the public will choose one 'wild card' finalist. After interviewing one person will be chosen from those 11 people. It will take the hand of God and you to get me to Australia. So please vote on my video then go to the far right and click on 5 stars!! Thanks I love you all .
http://www.islandreefjob.com/applicants/watch/AHtSDhgs7oI
2 comments:
You should add a link to this on Bert's Band site and get your friends to add a link on their sites.
I'm emailing it to everyone, in case they don't view the blog in time.
Post a Comment