Sunday, March 22, 2009

Heather is at it again.

My friend, Heather, is having another baby. It seems like just yesterday when we were waiting on Hannah to arrive. Grandma Nene and I had a baby shower at my house. Jeanine actually brought the entire party from South Carolina. She was so great, all I had to do was have my house clean.
Jeanine had a perfect boy cake made that looks like Hunter's bedroom set. It has a bear and a jeep, what more could a boy want?
Jacqulin and Hannah were great helpers. Jacqulin made sure we got a picture of Heather because, even though she is wearing a very slimming black color, Hunter is very big in there.





We are so excited to meet you baby Hunter. You have a big sister that is going to be the greatest helper. The way it looks you should be here any day. Can't wait.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for having the shower at your house. It was lots of fun. I have to say the cake and blue punch were the best.