Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Bert has a really cool job!




I know these pictures aren't that great, I took them with my cell phone. Bert has had Heart as a client for a couple of years now. They came to Nashville and played the Ryman tonight. The marketing director got us seats. It's nice when people give you seats but you really never know where you are going to be sitting.
There was a lot of drama about us going to this concert tonight. Our children actually told me that I never feed them and we stay out too late because, after all, it was a school night. Bert and I decided to be adults and stay out on a school night and let the kids eat cereal for dinner.
When we got to the Ryman and picked up our tickets we realized we were on the second row. These ladies were incredible and they are 60 and 54 years old. I think it's really cool that they are still rocking! I think it helped my outlook on this next phase of life. Perhaps everyone should eat cereal for dinner on occasion and stay out until 11 p.m. and rock!

No comments: