Well, we have talked about this for a while and Bert actually drew a plan on a napkin in a restaurant last December. We have looked and measured and talked and looked and talked until I really decided it would never happen. I mean, my kitchen isn't horrible and Bert would probably tell you that I don't spend enough time in it. But, we spend a LOT of time in this room as a family and I remember being a teenager and having everybody at our house, usually in the kitchen.
I want this to be a place the kids and their friends can hang out.
So, this little wall was a favorite wall of mine. I liked it providing a little more counter space and storage. Of course, if you fell down the stairs this wall would stop you. We have thought for 10 years that this wall was actually holding up the ceiling. Wrong! It's amazing we don't even have to have this wall.
So, these are before pictures. I will start posting the progress. This is so exciting.
No comments:
Post a Comment