Saturday, August 30, 2008

Luke is better, thanks for asking.

O.K. All of you crack me up! No one leaves comments in the "comments" section, except Heather. But a ton of you have emailed me asking if Luke is better.
So, officially the rash disappeared about as fast as it appeared. I didn't take him to the doctor because it was so much better.
I'm still keeping an eye on him but he seems fine. So, thank you for asking and for keeping up with our family.
And, you can leave a comment. It isn't hard. You just click on "comment" and write what you think. Then the fact that you care will be saved forever.
Love you all. Deborah (Debbie to my sisters)

4 comments:

Laura said...

Glad that all is well! Yay!

Anonymous said...

lol....i would be one that emailed. so glad he is doing better! guess that means he gets to keep the dog : D

Deborah said...

Seriously, it wasn't just you Jen. Laura, my sisters, Bert's sister and a couple of friends. Everyone emailed... I'm glad they care.

Paula said...

I didn't email, but I am glad Luke is doing better. Love you.