


Jacqulin has been taking violin for 4 years now. Every year we have a Spring recital, and every year I am amazed at how far she has come. The order of the program is from easiest piece to hardest. In years past Jacqulin has been fairly close to the beginning of the program. This year she was about 6th, which was about in the middle, and it was very nerve wracking for both of us. In the close up picture she asked me if she looked sick, because she felt sick. She was fabulous. I can't believe she is nervous at all because she plays beautifully. What a difficult instrument and what a great talent. We are very proud of her.
There is also a picture of Jacqulin and her teacher, Karen Voce. I have enjoyed Karen so much. We have to be very careful that we don't talk through Jacqulin's entire lesson. She has so many manerisms like my sister Sonya it's mind boggling. It's a lot of fun for me too.
No comments:
Post a Comment