I know they don't grow all at once. But I really do think there are those mornings that they are taller than they were the night before. For example, Jacqulin came home in tears yesterday, she got in trouble for her skirt being too short. It is this adorable skirt that we bought specifically for school. I bought it the week school started. I haven't dried it in the drier and now it is too short?! I really am in favor of this strict dress code... but give me a break. The skirt even has shorts under it.
Well, if that wasn't enough when we got to her first violin lesson today the teacher measured her; she has grown into the next size violin!!! Now that is a little more expensive than a skirt I bought at Target.
As you can see, Luke is growing too.
I'm not complaining, I am thrilled they are healthy and growing strong. I'm a little freaked because you must remember: I'm not old enough to have a teenager and Jacqulin got asked "out" this month, REALLY not old enough for that. AAUUUGH!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment