Thursday, September 11, 2008

Wonderful Women!!

We are all wonderful women - oooh, I take that back, we all have the potential to be wonderful women. I am continually shocked at how this weaker sex acts/treats the people we are weaker than. We had dinner a couple of months ago with 2 other couples. We got started talking about husbands vs wives, men vs women, weaker vs stronger. I'm just shocked!! I told these other women that we hold ALL the power. We are the thermostat for our homes. We set the tone. We can build up or crush our husbands.
I think we are so busy trying to figure out how to get the upper hand, we don't realize we already have it!!! I told them that they can get their husbands to do anything, and I do mean virtually anything, they want. Men are the weaker sex they are just the stronger physical and spiritual beings. AND they are incredibly fun to love!! You should try it.
If most of us (women) acted like we did when we were dating our husbands, they would ask where their wife went. Isn't that ashame?
I got this in an email, from a man. I thought it is so true. I wish that there was something about attitude in it. I wish there weren't so many angry women. I don't want to be an angry women/mom/lover/worker/friend. You just aren't fun to be around when you're an angry woman and it shows on your face. I think angry women is why some man invented Botox!

Here is the email:
Quote for the day:
'Whatever you give a woman, she's going to multiply.
If you give her sperm, she'll give you a baby.
If you give her a house, she'll give you a home.
If you give her groceries, she'll give you a meal.
If you give her a smile, she'll give you her heart.
She multiplies and enlarges what is given to her.'
So - if you give her crap,
you will receive more POOP than any one human being can handle
Love and appreciate all the women in your life.

1 comment:

Laura said...

So true Deborah! I feel very close to Tom when I genuinely give him attention and show that I CARE about what he has to say. Course it is hard to hear what he has to say when you have two children interrupting, but you get the point. Husbands are the spiritual leaders of our home and we need to care great care of them. I try very hard to make our house a haven for him but most of all I just love him and encourage him. :-)