Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Happy Birthday Abbey?!?!

Everyone has a birthday, right? Well, Jacqulin and her friend Lindsay decided that Abbey needed a birthday party. I guess it's sort of a celebration of her birth but also a welcoming into our family. They made hand made invitations, and invited all of their (Abbey's) friends.

Kaylin came over a little early and helped give Abbey a bath and dress her in her party dress.


They had "Puppy Chow" snack mix, chocolate chip dog buscuits, puppy pop corn and lapping good lemonade. Notice the table cloth has paw prints all over it.

They decorated frames, and their faces. This is Lindsay.

I was trying to console Abbey. She was very upset about the dress. After they put it on her she went to Bert's office and told him how horrible it was. When he didn't take the dress off of her she turned her back on him and pouted.


The girls played games and giggled. I am pretty sure they had as much fun as Abbey. So, I guess it was a successful 2 year old birthday party.

The weather was beautiful so everyone could play outside.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

To not be a pet person you sure did have a great party for Miss Abbey. What a good mom you are!