Thursday, October 9, 2008

The next President of the United States!

It may seem like a leap but just stick with me here. Sarah Palin was a newscaster and now is on the Republican ticket for VP of the US.

This week at Jacqulin's school, Freedom Intermediate, she gets to be the morning newscaster. Which means if history repeats itself she could make it to the Presidency.




On the left is our friend Kahsia Allen, on the right is Jacqulin. I went on "Turbulent Tuesday" and watched the morning newscast. They did a great job reading the teleprompter and remembering to smile.
I am so pleased that she is getting an opportunity to try new things.

2 comments:

Smitty said...

The day Jacqulin was born I was there and I'm pretty sure I remember only one baby coming out.

SO WHEN DID JACQULIN GET A TWIN? This other girl looks just like her!

Deborah said...

Tim,
I was there too, I promise she was all by herself when she was born. She met Kahsia in Kindergarten, they have been very close since then. Amazing isn't it?